I just took out a copy of my credit report from the 3 credit reporting agencies and I found a few mistakes in them. Where do I send the credit card disputes?

1 Answers
0 votes
Vote up!
Vote down!

You need to send the dispute letters to credit reporting agencies. You need to point out the mistakes and explain why are they wrong. If you've some papers to prove your point, then that would be an added bonus. 

You can browse and get a sample letter from here. 


Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions. Learn more »

Last Updated on: Fri, 8 Jun 2018

BBB-A--Rating TrustLink logo TrustLink logo