Want to avoid a bang on credit score

I lost my job 7 months ago and my emergency fund is also drained. Is there anyway by which I could lower my minimum credit card payments for the next three months so that my credit won't get affected.
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo