How can I ask CC company to remove negative report?

I accidentally had to miss my credit card payment because of a returned check. I had been regular all throughout. Can I ask the CC company to remove the negative mark from my credit report?
2 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo