The season "fall" is the most colorful time of the year. Most of the places are surrounded by the beautiful shades of vibrant colors and some are beautifully covered with the rolling vineyard. Conventionally, this colorful foliage season is ideal to have some outdoor fun with family.
Here are before the icy chilly winter season arrives.
1. Attend a free fall festival
Apple picking or a hayride is always a fun idea for kids. So, try to find out a U-pick farm to participate in orchards and pumpkin patches.
2. Visit the island with family
The islands are great in every season; especially . There is a chance to watch the lava flow into the sea at Volcano National Park as well. The sunset on the black sand beaches and tropical rainforests are the breathtaking experiences.
3. Enjoy the warm weather during fall
. People love to visit San Diego county to enjoy the extended summer. The wonderful beaches, surf towns, Mexican cuisines are perfect for attracting tourists in the fall. San Diego zoo is another attraction for kids!
4. Give your eyes a colorful treat
You can consider a trip to a mountain town to enjoy some outdoor activities. The fall season is ideal to enjoy downhill skiing and mountain biking as well. during the fall season. So, it’s totally a win-win idea to enjoy the fall season with family. Mountain areas are perfect to see the fall foliage and the pile of colorful leaves on the road and alpine scenery.
5. Don’t miss the harvest feast
Make a plan to , . Usually, the feast takes place in mid-October. The feast is totally entertaining as you can enjoy the live band performances and local food from vendors. Kids will enjoy the pony rides, face painting, and horse-drawn wagon rides as well.
- Planning is the key! Don’t just start driving the car without any plan, especially when the other members are with you. You should have a clear idea about the place and the fun activities that you want to experience before starting the journey. For instance, if your family wants to enjoy outdoor fun in the mountain area, then find out a place where you can get mountain views and other activities. So, don’t forget to ask your family members before making the plan.
- Get a clear knowledge of the back roads and the scenic beauty of the place before starting the journey.
. If they want to visit a nearby pumpkin patch to enjoy the fall activities (corn maze, hayride) or simply want to decorate the home with pumpkins to welcome Halloween, then you may save thousand of bucks on your fall staycation!
Don’t miss out - How college students can take full advantage of the fall season