Is USDA unsecured debt dischargeable through bankruptcy?

I have deficiency on a government mortgage, the first-time homebuyers' loan from USDA. If I file bankruptcy, can this be included as well?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo