Can I file petition for discharge?

I got a Chapter 7 discharge in 2005 and then filed for Chapter 13 in 2009. My Chapter 13 was filed few months short of 4 years. Can I request the court for a modification or anything around this?
1 Answers

Ask Question

Waterfall approach to debt free ™

Legal debt relief methodology that works based on your financial conditions.Learn more »

  • expertise badge
  • TrustLink logoTrustLink logo
  • Customer ratings on BBB
  • IAPDA logo
  • Calchamber Member
  • Calbar Registered
  • D&B
  • Trustpilot
  • yelp logo